The introduction of the PRO-SIARKA 800 SC fertilizer into the soil (the sulphur is absorbed primarily from the soil solution) ensures an adequate supply of this element at all stages of development - the plants absorb sulphur gradually until the end of the growing season, also in the maturation phase (rape) .
The fertilizer is applied in the form of medium or fine spraying with the use of sprayers used in crop protection. The fertilizer can be used in physical mixtures with other liquid fertilizers, including with the RSM fertilizer.
The positive yield-enhancing effects of the fertilizer sulphur are manifested by:
- Direct increase in yields – as a result of the increased efficiency of the fertilizer and soil nitrogen.
- Increase of yield quality:
- increase in the fat content in the seeds of oil plants - which exhibit several times greater demand for sulphur than cereals,
- increase in the protein content in plants; the sulphuric amino acids cysteine and methionine
- increase in the gluten content improved baking quality of the flour,
- increase in starch content of grain crops - sulphur extends the grain filling phase,
- reduction in the total nitrogen content in the grain of malting barley,
- increase in the starch content in potato tubers and sucrose content in the roots of sugar beets,
- reduction in nitrate content in vegetables.
- Improvement in carbohydrate metabolism during the late fall and early spring, which indirectly causes an increase in the tolerance of the plants to abiotic stresses (high and low temperatures, drought).
- Increase in the synthesis of mechanical tissues, the sulphur stimulates the synthesis of lignins (methionine) and as a consequence an increase in the resistance to abiotic stresses - lodging and biotic stresses - infection by diseases and pests.
- Diseases controlled at least partially by sulphur:
- Potatoes – Potato scab and potato rhizoctionia
- Rape – Cylindrosporium concentricum of rapeseed leaves,
- Cereals – powdery mildew.
- Improvement in taste and aromatic qualities of the allium vegetables:
onion, garlic; the sulphur increases the content of essential oils (Cycloalliin - onion and horseradish, Allicin - garlic).
The PRO-SIARKA S 800 SC fertilizer is made of finely fragmented (micronized) elemental sulphur, which enables its effective utilization (even above 75%) by the crops, especially sulfophilic plants, such as rapeseed and sugar beets. Beneficial yield-enhancing effects are also obtained after the application of the fertilizer on cereals and corn. The fertilizer can also be used on permanent grasslands as well as orchards and all vegetable crops.
Dosages and timing of fertilizer application
amount of water
to the BBA scale
|winter rape||5||300 - 500||In the fall after the crop emergence||10 - 29|
|8||300 - 500||early spring||30 - 50|
|6||300 - 500||before flowering||50 - 57|
|barley, wheat, rye||5||300 - 500||after the emergence untill the beginning
|10 - 19 1)|
|Malting barley, triticale||5||300 - 500||end of tillering shooting||23 - 30 1)|
|oat||5||300 - 500||until the end of the heading phase||32 - 59 1)|
|corn for grain and silage||10||700 - 1000||fully developed 2-6 leaves||19 - 24|
|potatoe||5||300 - 500||several times, starting from
the leaf development phase
to the end of flowering
|21 - 70|
|sugar beat||5||300 - 500||in the leaf development phase||20 - 26|
|5||300 - 500||3-4 weeks after row closure||31 - 33|
|field pea, pea||5||300 - 500||in the period of 1 to 4 fully
|11 - 19|
|lupine, sunflower||5||300 - 500||until the flowering phase||30 - 59|
|użytki zielone||20||3000 - 4000||before the beginning of growing season||-|
|hops||5||800 - 1000||after starting the hops on strings||-|
|5||1500 - 2000||after the hops reach the height
of the trellis
|5||2500 - 3000||during the flowering phase and later||-|
1) according to Zadoks scale