Bontar B contains:
• 5% of nitrogen (N) in the ammonium form,
• 7% of phosphorus (P2O5) soluble in neutral ammonium citrate solution and in water and 5% of phosphorus (P2O5) soluble in water,
• 16% of potassium (K2O) soluble in water,
• 6% of calcium (CaO) soluble in water,
• 4% of total magnesium (MgO),
• 34% of sulfur (SO3) soluble in water,
• 0,13% of boron (B).
Optimal combination of primary and secondary nutrients and the sulphate forms of potassium and magnesium (65% of the declared MgO is in the form of magnesium sulphate, soluble in water) provide adequate plant growth, improve yield quality (taste, look and smell), and increase the resistance to drought, frost and disease.
• Potassium sulphate - improves the quality of high-quality crops and their yields, including in particular fruits, vegetables, tobacco, as well as ornamental plants; it enhances the absorption of phosphorus and micro-nutrients; increases resistance to drought, frost, insects, and disease.
• Magnesium sulfate - has a beneficial effect on the size and coloring of the fruit, gives them aroma and reduces the accumulation of nitrates; participates in the production of vitamin A, prevents premature falling of leaves and the mottling and discoloration of needles.
• Calcium - increases the size of the fruits, improves their firmness, coloring and
storage properties, reduces the transport sensitivity of fruits, reduces storage diseases i.e. bitter pit in apples and blossom-end rot in tomatoes.
• Boron - regulates the proper growth of generative organs (the pistil, the anthers, the pollen) and the youngest parts of the shoots and the roots, positively influences the processes associated with flowering, fertilization, seed formation, with the functioning and division of cells, positively influences water management and respiration processes as well as the proper development of vascular tissues (correct distribution of calcium in the plant).
BONTAR B is a universal horticultural fertilizer for the fertilization of fruit trees and bushes as well as vegetables grown in field crops and under covers.
It is recommended to use the fertilizer before sowing or planting – it should be mixed with the soil to a depth of up to 15 cm. The fertilizer can be used for the preparation of the substrate in the cultivation of vegetables and ornamental plants under covers or used as sprinkled top dressing.
|Vegetables in agriculture||200-800|
|young orchards (1 - 3 years)||350-500|